Started by The Rock Doctor, June 06, 2007, 08:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock Doctor

I've really got nothing else to do in 1907 except react to other people's news...Korpen, Foxy, Maddox:  are you guys going to be a while still?

Desertfox

Actually I'll be starting a war in a few days. Doubt it'll affect GC much, that is unless GC decides it wants a piece of the pie... ;) (hint, hint)
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

The Rock Doctor

Borys

Quote from: The Rock Doctor on June 06, 2007, 08:35:25 AM
I've really got nothing else to do in 1907 except react to other people's news...Korpen, Foxy, Maddox:  are you guys going to be a while still?
That's life. Sometimes you do it, sometimes you have it done to you ...
Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

P3D

That's why i was advocating having say 2-3 years of fast play without international incidents which stretch time as it were dough.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

Borys

Do we fast forward 1908&1909?
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

Ithekro

Depends on the actions of late 1907 (and the actions of March 1907 directly).  One thinks he is about to start a war.  Some image that there will be no war, just a lot a peeved countries to get the one to not go to war.  Or something to that effect.

P3D

This whole mess is happening in September.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

Carthaginian

It's gonna be a LONG winter... ;)
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in old Baghdad;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.

Ithekro

Changes the position of the moon, but that might help the situation a bit.

Ithekro

I think we are ready to get to 1908 now.

The Rock Doctor

I'm going to post my H2 report tonight. 

Borys

Not too early? We are in February, I think.
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

The Rock Doctor

I posted my H1 report a full month ago.  If you guys are only in February, then I think you need to pick it up a little.

Ithekro

It has proved difficult to wade through a war involving at least six players when there are at least six fronts and multiple potential naval engagements.  A lot of the engagements and news has not been release (I think), but there is fighting in Tasmania, New Guinea, Taiwan, Hainam, some of the islands of the East Indies, and some Pacific Islands, along with a probable border conflict in Australia and multiple raiders and invasion forces in motion across the Pacific and Indian Oceans.  Plan have been changed monthly due to the rather fluid nature of the conflict.  I expect things to get even worse in March and April unless the war ends in some fashion.  (Some things in February are completed, other things have not been stated.)

And no, I will not use "Rock falls, everyone dies."  That is way too easy, and the fallout will endanger Rohan and Columbia.

I recentlky suggested writing out orders up to June or July if possible, but just the nature of this war is making that very difficult.

(This is also why I like scripped conflicts.)