The Foreign Relations Department

Started by khymerion, April 02, 2007, 09:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khymerion

In the advent of more... public questions and answers and general concerns... we are proud to open for daily operations...  No appointments needed...
Hopelessly trapped behind mountains of outdated miniature games.

Borys

http://www.navalism.org/index.php?topic=2627.msg28448#msg28448

The Vth Army continues to be stationed abroad :)
Maybe move the HQ to Posen?
Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

ledeper

V Army stationed in Poznan
   V Corps – (Active)
   XI Corps – (Active)
   XXI Corps – (Reserve)
   XXII Corps – (Reserve)
2nd Wartime  Cavalry Corps( Advanced Cavalry Corps Active)

http://www.navalism.org/index.php?topic=3210.msg34226#msg34226

Sachmle

You may want to look at your Ultor class BBs again. The SS lists a 0.50"/13mm DECK ARMOR. I for one (Like my vote matters) say you should get a do over on that since it was one of Khy's designs.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

Walter

I think that all those who see him as a possible enemy will disagree with you on that.  ;D

TexanCowboy

How am I lower in Diplomatic standing then Austria?

ledeper

The Austrian move was sort expected ,but Romania is a quite different matter since both The Netherlands and behind the scene also the Esc has been staunch supporters of an independent and sovereign Romanian nation ,so when one betray my staunchest and most faithful ally is there  naturally repercussions,Romania betrayed The Netherlands Austria did the expected. 8) 8)

TexanCowboy

Sachmle

I thought you were allied w/ Bavaria too? Yet they're only an 8, the same as Russia? If I was Kirk I'd feel slighted.. ;)
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

ledeper

Shit it should have been 9 ,better rectify asap ;) ;)

Kaiser Kirk

Quote from: Sachmle on October 16, 2009, 06:34:20 PM
I thought you were allied w/ Bavaria too? Yet they're only an 8, the same as Russia? If I was Kirk I'd feel slighted.. ;)

Takes more than that to slight me :)  About a 6 I'd start to worry.
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

Walter

Just curious about one thing. How can you have the 1917/1918 Aircraft tech available in H1/1919 when the roll at the end of the 4th half year is a fail (as given in the H2/1918 report)?

ledeper

Sorry hadn't had time to post/finish 19/1 but as off 19/1 it is "success" as of a roll last night along with Aircraft/Seaplane Carriers
1915: floatplanes; flying-off decks for wheeled aircraft also success but Naval Propulsion
1917: Engine year 1920, unlimited power/shaft  FAIL:grumblle

Walter

Okay so I should read is as available at the end of H1/1919 and not as available at the beginning of H1/1919.
Quote1917: Engine year 1920, unlimited power/shaft  FAIL:grumblle
Ah, yes. The agony of a failed roll. I know the feeling and no doubt others do as well. :)

ctwaterman

Oh yea all those Failed 20% rolls.... the pain the agony.... ok over it....
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along