Desertfox     
Posted: Feb 15 2007, 09:57 PM

Commander Johann Wyss

Group: Head of State
Member No.: 41

***TOP SECRET***TOP SECRET***TOP SECRET***

NOV 1 04

TO: COM HSF

INITIATE OPERATION ENDURING JUSTICE STOP DAMN THE TORPEDOES & GOOD HUNTING STOP MONTROSE TOAST STOP DEWEY SENDS STOP

***TOP SECRET***TOP SECRET***TOP SECRET***

Spratlys Islands, November 2nd, 1904

"Men of the High Seas Fleet, we have received our orders, today we sail!"

The officer's mess of the Hawaii erupted into cheers. For two years the NSN had either fled or ran in circles, today it would once again sail into harm's way.

Admiral Halsey waited untill the cheering quieted down. "We are to initiate Operation Enduring Justice. 3rd Cruiser will remain here, that means you Crace. 2nd Cruiser will sail first, scouting formation. After that will follow 5th Heavy. Hawaii will follow last. We will be at Defcon 2 conditions. Any questions? Good, Pershing are your Marines ready?"

"Yes sir, they where loaded during the night."

"Very well, Spruance you sail at 0400, that is all gentlemen."

The Captains and Commanders of the High Seas Fleet rose to return to their ships. This would turn out to be a busy day.

"Captain give the crew of the Hawaii some music."

Suddenly over the noise of the preparations a new sound broke out, it was the opening strains of The Imperial March...

The Rock Doctor    
Posted: Feb 15 2007, 10:01 PM

Hegemon

Member No.: 57

A clear disadvantage of my policy of picking off my neighbours when they're vulnerable is that I usually don't have time to think up cool Operation names.

Desertfox    
Posted: Feb 15 2007, 10:36 PM

Commander Johann Wyss

To tell you the truth I tought and wrote most of this today. The names of those involved where picked in a matter of minutes. However the name of the Operation contains a clue as to the destination of the fleet.

The Rock Doctor    
Posted: Feb 16 2007, 08:06 PM

Hegemon

Member No.: 57

I get that now. Which means I can rest easy.

Desertfox    
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 10:23 AM

Commander Johann Wyss

November 2nd, 0600 hrs

One by one the High Seas Fleet assembled, once assembled it dissapeared into the gloom North, North towards the Middle Kingdom...

But not all ships followed it, Permit headed Northwest into the Gulf of Tokin, Hake turned Southwest towards the land of the White Elephant. But there was one more ship. The Light Cruiser Pegasus unoticed by anyone sailed into a green cloud, once the could dissipated Pegasus was no where to be seen. Pegasus had been sailing East towards the Phillipines...
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!