Sorry

Started by miketr, September 22, 2011, 06:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miketr

As Nobody noticed I was a little short in the last post and its not the first time. I am distracted by real world events right now and its not helping my self control.

Once Again I am sorry for the display and lack of professionalism.

Regards,
Michael

Korpen

You should not worry, and there is no need for grovelling, real word event affects us all, and taking some of it out on a bunch of well-fed (read: fat) nerds on the internet is better then saving it all for the ones close to you.

That said; I think everyone would appreciate if moderators (and players for that matter) do not make game-changing while feeling annoyed and tetchy.
/Erik
Card-carrying member of the Battlecruiser Fan Club.

Jefgte

You made great work Modos. That is probably an hard & complicated work.

- Acces time   :(
- Clean & clear Rules thread  :(

Thanks All 3 for your time & work

Jef
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

Carthaginian

Mike, you're one of the main reasons that this place is still here.
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in old Baghdad;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.

Valles

I agree. Even given our apparent disagreements about game philosophy, your work on the fundamental rule structure of the game has been essential, and for the rest, first, there are reasons for having a moderation team, allowing individual moderators to operate in the fields that best suit their aptitudes, and second, snapping occasionally is hardly a systematic problem, especially when everyone involved can step back and recognize it.

If I have concerns over things, and I often do, then I continue raising them not out of any hope of 'badgering' things into a preferred shape, but in the continued belief that fully exploring the reasons for those positions will produce, if not a consensus, then a more solid and more agreeable ultimate compromise. (A word used here in the sense and awareness that any given rule system and shared world is ultimately going to be one.)
======================================================

When the mother ship's cannon cracked the signal to return
The clouds were building bastions in the swirling up above
Poseidon the King and the Wind his jester
Dancing with the Lightning Lady Fair
Dancing with the Lightning Lady Fair