Discussion of the Maori and New Swiss War...

Started by ctwaterman, March 14, 2011, 06:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctwaterman

Please keep the discussion here and not on the other News Page.
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

miketr

Bold move to be sure, the question is it the worlds greatest act of piracy yet or are they going for something more concrete?

Michael

snip

this will be interesting. Can I get an DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN ;D
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

TexanCowboy

No, but you can get a:

KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! BAMBI MUST DIE! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF SKULLS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH!

For just $9.99 and shipping and handling.  ;D

miketr

ctwaterman

Well I was Going to Let Valles issue his Public Decleration to the world in Embassy's and Consulates the World Over....

I have a few things to finish up before I do the first 2 weeks of the war.

1st.   It is impossible for the number of ships the Maori used to pass through the central pacific without the huge coal smoke cloud atleast being spotted by a few merchant ships.   The problem given the time period many of these merchants are sail powered or coal powered have a top speed of between 6 and 11 knots and completely lack any type of Marconi or Radio transmitter.

So these ships belonging to DKB, Gran Columbia, and the CSA all bound from South East Asia or China throught the Central pacific spotted the smoke plum and nothing out there that big could be anything but somebodies war fleet, they then deverted to either the nearest friendly port or diverted around the smoke cloud noting it direction and speed of travel.    The problem is these ships are just now reaching the nearest ports and destinations as they had almost exactly the same distance to travel as the Maori fleet.

So to make it Official if Gran Columbia, DKB, and CSA want to write stories of one of there Merchants reaching port on the 8th or the 9th reporting a Huge Fleet spotted 9 to 10 days ago in the Central Pacific they may do so.  But none of the ships closed to the point of actually seing more then maybe some masts and smoke on the Horrizon.

Charles

TexanCowboy

I'll wait till the 12th. The news should be public about the declaration of war by then.

Totally OOC: Anyone think that all the wars in Navalism will cause global warming to occur faster?

Kaiser Kirk

Actually, when I was poking about trying to figure out what type of winter 1920 Poland had, I ran across theories from the time that all the activity during the great war in the North Sea was responsible for the generally mild winters being experienced.
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

TexanCowboy

"Only barbarians fight without music. Lieutenant! Fire up that phonograph, give me some Wagner!"

Why the Wagner? You have the choice of Holst, Bach, Mozart...and you pick Wagner?

Should of gone with "Flight of the Valkaryies" ....intimidation at it's finest :).

Desertfox

"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

miketr

TexanCowboy

How did I do that and am still not failing Music Theory AP?  :o :o

I'd be much more intimidated by this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I

And if you just want to scare the shit out of the Maori with bad music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

ctwaterman

well considering the largest thing he could take into his plane would have been a small Phonograph hand cranked I doubt the Maori no he is even playing music.

Sachmle

He could play the tune with his machine gun.  :P
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

TexanCowboy

BTW, I think this is the first war that the Swiss aren't responsible for starting in any way that they're involved in....well, besides the Maori "reasons".

Now what side does Borys jump in on?