Forum Upgraded!

Started by Guinness, March 18, 2024, 09:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guinness

Sorry, I really should have pre-announced this, but I found essential features broke in the last week or so, so I went ahead and did the SMF 2.1 upgrade which I'd been dragging my feet on.

Some themes, etc. may be broken, and I need to put some plugins back, especially on the admin side. If you see issues, please let me know here or via DM.

The Rock Doctor

Thanks for taking care of this.

Will take getting used to, but kinda like what I see so far.

Jefgte

Thank's for your work and your time.
New presentation to discover.
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

Kaiser Kirk

Whoa,
this is a bit different.

Thank you Guinness :)
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

The Rock Doctor

So I like the ability to toggle full-screen text box when typing.

The Rock Doctor

It may just be my phone, because Lord knows I've dropped it enough times, but when I log in with it, any effort to click on the "how long to stay logged in" drop-down just finishes the log-in with the default one hour setting.  It leaves me logging in several times a day.

This is not an issue on my laptop.

Guinness

Quote from: The Rock Doctor on April 19, 2024, 04:40:47 PMIt may just be my phone, because Lord knows I've dropped it enough times, but when I log in with it, any effort to click on the "how long to stay logged in" drop-down just finishes the log-in with the default one hour setting.  It leaves me logging in several times a day.

This is not an issue on my laptop.

I found the setting to change this and made it default to 1 month. I hope that helps with this problem.

The Rock Doctor

Thanks, I noticed the change.  Haven't tried the phone since, though.

It's a minor nuisance at worst, so don't worry about it too much.