Hello

Started by TacCovert4, October 10, 2019, 03:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacCovert4

Oh I've been working on an extensive history of what is the geographical United states area.  I'll post it when I'm complete enough to do so.  Itll cover the rise of the iroquois from their original lands to encompass their current territory.   Also cover how the variety of algonquin peoples form the coalition that opposes the iroquois to the south.   And the rise of the great Sioux under sitting bull and crazy horse, and their eventual decline and ultimate defeat and dissolution.
His Most Honorable Majesty,  Ali the 8th, Sultan of All Aztecs,  Eagle of the Sun, Jaguar of the Sun, Snake of the Sun, Seal of the Sun, Whale of the Sun, Defender of the Faith, Keeper of the Teachings of Allah most gracious and merciful.

The Rock Doctor

Hi!

If you're still around and joining as the Iroquois, we'll need to compare notes and reach a consensus on what Indigenous groups are where - for as you will see from the map, I am grinding my way west from the Atlantic coast and may seek to steamroll some of the groups being discussed here.

I do have some ideas, based on various stabs at pre-contact maps floating around the net, so let's talk when you have the opportunity.