The Literal Million Dollar Question

Started by Logi, November 06, 2012, 11:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logi

I've asked this before but I figure asking again in this more visible section would be conductive to getting answers.

Should I build Iberia to focus purely on BP (projected 1.5 BP per year) or purely on IC (projected +$10 per year).
What does the alliance think? Also what is the French and Netherlands economic plan over the next few years?

Desertfox

Well I figured IC cost is incremental so am planning on building all the ICs that will fit in Indonesia in one chunk, buy them while they are cheap. Will take about six years but will get a 50% increase in $ income. Also plan to increase BPs slowly till then. I say we concentrate on IC, till we get our colonies fully developed, then switch to BPs.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Jefgte

I have not finish my budget board.
I must finalise too my global defense plan to protect colonies & my east & west borders.
Like Foxy, I increase BP slowly.
But, I think that we have high probability of war early in the game.

Jef
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

Logi

I also want to focus on IC first given the deluge of free BP in the world market.

Like Jefgte I feel we have high probability of war early in the game. The potential war-makers make me feel particularly unsafe to focus on IC. I think I will focus on building more BP while improve my static defenses and navy.