Germany Start-up

Started by Nobody, October 04, 2012, 01:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter

(edited so it is easier on Nobody's eyes)

Looking at things, there is a key element missing for the German–Spanish Treaty to have taken place in 1899: the loss of the Philippines and the administrative center of Manila (it is still Iberian)

I was looking at the big map thread and could not find anything that would explain why Germany still ended up with those Pacific islands. Despite that, I think it is probably best to keep things simple and keep them the way they are right now as it would mean editing both German and Iberian stuff again (and that would mean I do not have to worry about all those tiny islands).

BUT....

... regardless of things, there is still the matter of the 25 million pesetas which have not been paid yet to Iberia...  ::)

So we expect Germany to cough up the...
*grabs calculator*
... 3,731,343 dollars
*calculates some more*
...and 28 cents (= $3.73 sim cost) right about...
*looks at watch*
... now.

If you do not pay, we shall have to send over Cardinal Ximinez of the Iberian Inquisition, who shall torture you with the soft cushions and the comfy chair until you confess to the accusation of heresy on three counts -- heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed, and heresy by action -- four counts! ;D

Nobody

Now if you have a good suggestion how much that is supposed to be in game, we can talk.

Other than that: This is not a tabloid. Please refrain from using way to large font sizes like this and so many different variants in the future.

Walter

Just a simple edit of your setup will do since you have $10,54 left (at least according to your calculations). $1,000,000 = 1 sim$ so the $10,54 would cover that $3.73 so I don't think that it would have any further influence on things as of 1900 (or am I wrong about that).
And sorry about the text sizes...
... I could not make it any bigger. ;D *runs away and hides in bunker*
(*goes back to edit post*)