Big Ass Map

Started by Tanthalas, September 09, 2012, 10:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KWorld

No reason I know of for Port Arthur NOT to be in Russian hands at this time, it was historically from 1895.

As to Jeju island, it should probably be neutral and part of Korea, not Japan, at this time.

Nobody

Quote from: Tanthalas on October 05, 2012, 07:48:08 PM
DING DING DING we have a winner.  Yup AL (or atleast most of it) is part of Germany

Quote from: KWorld on October 05, 2012, 07:00:43 PM
Quote from: Jefgte on October 05, 2012, 06:07:19 PM
Well, & now it's time to know the destiny of "Alsace & Lorraine"

France want A&L
Germany want A&L

Modos take this important decision.

I suspect it's aalready been made: renenber your populations were based on historical country populations, and historically at this time A-L is part of Germany.......
Oh, oh. Does anybody know how long that border is? So I can build adequately sized fortifications.

Darman

Korea can take Jeju.  It will make little difference. 

Nobody

Quote from: Desertfox on October 04, 2012, 11:26:48 PM
Another question, what is the status of Walvis Bay?
What about it? Walvis Bay is in Namibia which is the German Colony South West Africa, is it not?

Tanthalas

Quote from: Desertfox on October 04, 2012, 11:26:48 PM
QuoteAre you interrested, Foxy, to have Sierra Leone (Freetown) ?
Forgot about this. I'll say no to Sierra Leone as there is no Dutch connection. I would like Ghana or at least Accra (Goa type enclave) as there was a Dutch Colony till the late 1800's there. But am fine without either.

Another question, what is the status of Walvis Bay? And any chance I could get a Goa type enclave in either Kochi or Colombo?

as I stated previously no more changes are being made to the map (aka its locked in)
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Desertfox

Walvis Bay is in Namibia, but historically was part of Cape Colony.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

KWorld

Hmmmm.  Just what are the blue, green and purple(?) states between Greece and A-H in the Balkans?  I'm guessing the green is Albania, and the blue might be Kosovo, but the purple ones have me stumped. 

Walter

Green is indeed Albania. Purple is Macedonia (southern piece) and Kosovo (northern piece). Light blue is Montenegro.

Tanthalas

Colectivly known as the Eastern/Southern Chaos Zone (depending on who your asking).  I originaly tryed to give them to Austria, but there were several screaming fits...

Quote from: Walter on March 20, 2013, 11:23:25 AM
Green is indeed Albania. Purple is Macedonia (southern piece) and Kosovo (northern piece). Light blue is Montenegro.
To win or lose it all!"

1612 to 1650

Walter

You should have given them to me. *runs away* ;D

KWorld

Quote from: Walter on March 20, 2013, 12:15:55 PM
You should have given them to me. *runs away* ;D

Iberia??  :o   That would definitely have caused some screaming fits.  :)

Walter

We are friendly neighbours and strictly neutral. Also the King needs lots of land for his new Vacation Home With Insanely Huge Gardentm. The Evil American criminals stole the original one from him during the grand theft of 1898. ;D

Tanthalas

Dusts Off Warplan Yellow... Lets see yeah its all up to date still.  *looks around in shock* "what I have warplans for everything" *points at the Mall Security training to invade Canada*

Quote from: Walter on March 20, 2013, 01:17:37 PM
We are friendly neighbours and strictly neutral. Also the King needs lots of land for his new Vacation Home With Insanely Huge Gardentm. The Evil American criminals stole the original one from him during the grand theft of 1898. ;D
To win or lose it all!"

1612 to 1650

KWorld

Quote from: Walter on March 20, 2013, 01:17:37 PM

Hah!  We Americans were merely aiding an oppressed people overthrow a tyrannical overseas monarchial yoke.  Stealing implies an intention to retain the ill-gotten goods, or to profit by them, while our intention is to release the Cuban people to create their own destiny and happiness, free of the shackles of tyrannical monarchy imposed from across the great Atlantic ocean.

Not to mention: neighbors?  Iberia and Albania??

Walter

QuoteDusts Off Warplan Yellow... Lets see yeah its all up to date still.  *looks around in shock* "what I have warplans for everything" *points at the Mall Security training to invade Canada*
No doubt all the Italian warplans include the use of Pizzas and Pasta. ;D
QuoteHah!  We Americans were merely aiding an oppressed people overthrow a tyrannical overseas monarchial yoke.  Stealing implies an intention to retain the ill-gotten goods, or to profit by them, while our intention is to release the Cuban people to create their own destiny and happiness, free of the shackles of tyrannical monarchy imposed from across the great Atlantic ocean.
Seeing how the situation is on the map right now, they are part of the US and do not even have a single IC to be productive. They are most likely a territory right now, so until Cuba becomes independent from the US or is made a State, Cuba itself does not really have anything to say in the US or have the ability to create its destiny and I doubt that now, after a few years under US control, the people have become happier since the war of 1898.

Freed of the shackles of tyrannical monarchy and straight into the shackles of territorial tyrrany. ::)
QuoteNot to mention: neighbors?  Iberia and Albania??
I was actually referring to being a neighbour to the nations around Albania, Macedonia and Montenegro if those three were under Iberian control.