Test Budgets

Started by Darman, September 29, 2011, 10:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter

QuoteWell Since I technically have to share the River and its far bank with Tejas this will be a problem meaning I will have to put more then historical effort into protecting New Orleans.  The Tejas city of Algiers... across the Mississippi well it might very well be protected from Invasion by my Forts and be involved in other more secret plans.
So are we going to see a fort race along the Mississippi?
A: "He's going to build a fort there? Well, then I will do the same... and will build an additional one next to it"
B: "What? That sneaky B*stard! I shall build an additional next to the fist one for to match his forts... and then a third one next to them"
etc...
:)

TexanCowboy

New Bordeaux, yo. Not Algiers unless I'm missing something.

C: "A, stop matching with B over there. Just build a giant tunnel under the river and fill it with C-4"

ctwaterman

No the additional protection will have to be mobile troops because I cant build forts on the Opposite bank and spread a heavy nasty floating chain between them.... :-[ :'(

In reality Its no a major concern because the Potential enemy [Great Britian] Historically and or France are not 4x to 5x time larger in the 1840 and 1850's  so a few strategically placed fortification complexes will go along way to helping to secure ones borders.
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along