Main Menu

Dar-es-Salaam Conference

Started by Sachmle, May 25, 2010, 10:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sachmle

I'm not sure what time frame exactly, but lets get this started.

Invitees include:
Kingdom of Italia
Kingdom of (New) Zion
Republic of Orange
Republic of (New) Switzerland

Neutral Observers invited include:
Republic of France
Confederate States of America
Empire of Japan
East Sea Confederation
Republic of Gran Columbia

Also Present:
Deutsche Reich Brandenburg

Please post attendees and tomorrow afternoon (EST app. 1800hrs) I'll post the opening greeting from DKB to those attending.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

ctwaterman

His Royal Highness Prince Marcus Aquila Camila General Imperial Army Staff - Will be representing the Empire in this matter.

In addition I believe France should be present as an Observer as they too share a border with New Zion
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

maddox

Glorious France sends Admiral Geon as observer.

Desertfox

Lieutenant Commander Hans Brinks and Ambassador to New Zion Thomas Solomon will represent New Switzerland until the official representative, one Alex Rousseau, arrives.

For New Zion comes Foreign Minister Brian Schwartz
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

ledeper

The Esc is sending Felix Djerzinsky as an observer

damocles

HMG of Holland notes the Conference and requests through third parties  to the RKB to send an "observer".

Carthaginian

The Confederacy will be sending former President Roosevelt.
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in old Baghdad;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.

Sachmle

Quote from: damocles on May 26, 2010, 04:55:45 AM
HMG of Holland notes the Conference and requests through third parties  to the RKB to send an "observer".

Brandenburg replies via intermediaries that Holland has no holdings in the area of concern due to their sale of Kongo and kindly asks them to sod/bugger/insert derogatory statement off.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

ctwaterman

As one of those Intermediaries I erase the Derogatory Terms and insert nice Diplomatic Terms that imply the same but without being quite so inflamatory.
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

The Bushranger

Clearly, there is no room for a Dutch Treat in the DKB's conference plans. :P

Nobody

The ambassador to France, Vincent Delalle as the one already involved in the matter and in touch with the Italians will be charge of leading the Orange delegation. He will arrive directly form France together with Admiral Geon.
He will be joined by the minister for foreign affairs, Christiaan Smuts and a few officers specialized in long distance communication.

maddox

I hope Ambassador Delalle has a good constitution, French ships ain't dry...

TexanCowboy

Romania will be detaching Minister Mitzler....And remember how much credibility Romania lost from him last time?

Logi

Oh... non-invited powers can watch?

The Republic of China will be sending Ambassador Fei Fung as observer.

Guinness

Quote from: Logi on May 26, 2010, 06:44:51 PM
Oh... non-invited powers can watch?

The Republic of China will be sending Ambassador Fei Fung as observer.

No I think some just lack reading comprehension sadly. See: http://www.navalism.org/index.php?topic=4983.msg59598#msg59598