Bringing over The Old Gang?

Started by Borys, March 01, 2007, 04:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borys

Ahoj!
Have Swamphen, Ithekro, Desertfox and Alikichi been invited here?

Borys

The Rock Doctor

So far I've done nothing like that.

Swampy's out for a couple weeks, I think.  I'll contact Alikchi today, see where he's at.

The Rock Doctor

I've been lurking at Wesworld this morning and have seen all four of these worthies.  I've contacted each and will await responses.

maddox

It seems I just can sit back and enjoy others working....

The Rock Doctor

maddox

Earl822 got a little reminder...

Borys

Ahoj!
Rock, put "Maddox's slavering minion" in your sig :)

Borys

maddox

Don't overdo it Borys    ;D

I could get used to this.

I myself am not a wesworld visitor. So Rockies work there is very much appreciated.

And the problem with the other group I could recruit from is that most Roleplayers I know don't like the idea of using a computer as medium.

The Rock Doctor

QuoteRock, put "Maddox's slavering minion" in your sig

I don't do unpaid endorsements. 

There's potentially one or two folks at Wesworld that might be worth speaking to.  I'll drop them a line.

Desertfox

"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Ithekro

A split...wouldn't be the first time.  Might be interesting to start again...more or less.

Borys

Ahoj!
There seems to be a slight majority for continuation. Could the admins create forums and subforms like at the old site? Then we could get busy copying and pasting. IMO the Jane's can be skipped, as that should be under Naval in Powers that Be anyway.
In the meantime the boys and lady would iron out the wrinkles in the rules etc.
And we'd begin where we left, around year end 1904, on the 15th?
That would allow Swampy to come back to us. Maybe we could find some additional players in the meantime?

Borys

Desertfox

I think we should not take any new players for the time being. We'll have a lot of work to do, and we have to iron out any kinks. After say 1905 we could start looking for new players.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Borys

Ahoj!
You think so?
OK - I will stop pestering people then ...

Borys

The Rock Doctor

Actually, I'd say that new players should be added if available, to give some additional momentum to the re-start.  However - that means that the way in which new players are introduced must be agreed upon in advance.  I'll be starting a thread on that shortly.