Maoria

Started by Ithekro, December 06, 2007, 07:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithekro

Estimated location of Maoria.

Sachmle

And my "Maorians wiped out the fighting on Easter Is" theory gets laughed at. They could hit them w/ spitballs as close as that is. ;)
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

Tanthalas

Quote from: Sachmle on December 06, 2007, 10:46:15 PM
And my "Maorians wiped out the fighting on Easter Is" theory gets laughed at. They could hit them w/ spitballs as close as that is. ;)

they didnt want to be front row center...
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Sachmle

Exactly my point. If I was Maoria and some idiots were shooting each other in my front yard I might be inclinded to do something about it. Especially if I was that guy with the "Tresspassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again" sign in my yard.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

Ithekro

Moved and slightly cleaned up Maoria.  Not perfect yet, not have I placed the new citties and other items yet.  Probably needs work on the coastline and lakes...and some of the larger islands.