Lord of Chaos

Started by Agrival Mars, March 13, 2007, 10:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agrival Mars

Hey people,

Is it possible to take part in the game, while NOT playing a country?
I'm to busy to spend lots of time governing a country and would like to play Agrival as I did when I joined the other sim.

:)   :D  ;D

The Rock Doctor

There goes the neighbourhood!

I kid, I kid...though if you do get let in, I'm not sure whether Peru will remain a viable base for you or not.

P3D

I'd rather that Agrival Mars should take over some minor country - directing it from behind the screens, to be on the safe side. Even if you do not submit country reports at all.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

Borys

Ireland?

But spare us the sadistic stuff ...
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

maddox

Ireland sounds good.
:)

But what sadistic stuff?   Was Bugio not good enough, Borys?
Or do we need a Phoenix dishing out "traditional punishments?"

Ithekro

Well there is that big island in the Indian Ocean that isn't presently claimed.  Nicely placed in the trade routes.  Or some of those South Atantic Islands that use to be ACM territory.

I'd suggest a moderator run nation with Mr. Mar's input to some extent to give him a support base.  Though just acting as some sort of criminal oginization only works if you can get support somehow I'd image...and the day by day paperwork would probably be handled by a moderator.

Borys

Ahoj!
Girls beaten to death for sadisitic pleasure move me more than gassed soldiers, or criminals subject to "qualified" death penalty.
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

maddox

Oh well Borys, I was pulling a leg...

On Agrival.  Putting him in Ireland would make him a target of France is he "messes around" to much.

The further away the safer for him.

Borys

I WANT HIS LIVER!
AND TO SLIDE DOWN THE STAIRS OF SCHOENBRUM ON HIS ENTRAILS WHILE SINGING HEILIGE NACHT!
Bambi must DIE!

The Rock Doctor

So that means Italy's out of the question too?

Borys

Ahoj!
Italy - as country for Agrival, or Protector of the Fenians?
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

maddox

Agrival is a slippery character.
It could be that his entrails make Emperor Stefan fall and break his neck.

Italy would be rather uneasy, as it would become a race to get his entrails....  Jardan has all the reasons to hate his guts.....And has the political clout to get things moving.

Desertfox

"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Ithekro

I don't like liver. (There are many Native methods that would work just fine, but Rohan just wants his head.)

As mentioned there are islands large enough to be nations that are unclaimed, or spots in Africa, Asia, or South America...but the hunters are looking in the New World.  There is spots in Australia, but you'll need to deal with the New Swiss or whoever their neighbors are.

P3D

Possible places as safe heaven for Agrival:
- Siam, Burma or Bengal
- Madagascar (if nor French) they did have foreign emperors

Problem with the Indian/Atlantic Ocean Islands that they are all claimed by someone, and relatively unsafe.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas