Messages from Leo-rcc

Started by Leo, February 27, 2007, 03:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo

Welcome to the navalism simplemachines Forum!

We hope you enjoy using your forum.  If you have any problems, please feel free to ask them for assistance.

In this thread I will post any updates or answer any questions I might have an answer for.

Borys

Ahoj!
Managed to get in. Board seems to work.
Borys

Earl822

The notification worked alright and everything I've bothered to play with seems to run ok. ;D

leo-rcc

Quote from: Earl822 on February 28, 2007, 01:31:26 AM
The notification worked alright and everything I've bothered to play with seems to run ok. ;D

Well thats nice to hear.

I'll leave it to Maddox and the ones he appoints to help him out to make the layouts, and catagories an so on.
Best regards,

Leo.

maddox

At the moment I won't do anything.  This is the germinating offspring of the N-verse.

Borys

Ahoj!
Leo, is it possible to import an invision board more or less "as is". Or at least the posts? Directly or through a site ripper/ off-line browser?

Borys

leo-rcc

I dunno, I not looking into the possibility either. I will leave that to the people that will run the day to day business. you might want to check the smf website and support forum if such an option exists.

http://www.simplemachines.org/

Best regards,

Leo.

The Rock Doctor

Judging from all the icons directly above this window I'm typing in, there seems to be a lot of options for formatting one's post.  That'd be a step-up from the existing board for certain.

Borys

Ahoj!
UGH! When I look at all those buttons and think about all the eyecandy that can assail my eyes I tremble ...  Could we switch to TEXT only?
Borys

The Rock Doctor

I don't think I'd be using the "Evil Glow" option frequently.  I'm looking more at the table creation and text placement options, really.  Ever notice how poorly aligned the "tables" in my sim reports were?

Borys

Ahoj!
Ha!
Who needs tables!
In my time we etched data on CPUs with flint stencils and .... SNORE ..

Borys

Ithekro

Hello

I think Swamphen would like the "Evil Glow".

Borys

Ithekro

What is this "applause and smite"  and karma for on other's avatar places?