Out for a bit

Started by Ithekro, June 21, 2007, 06:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithekro

I will be on a short vacation Friday - Tuesday.

I will still be in communcation, but not quite as often, nor quite as easily (I will be using a computer-phone so tiny keyboard and only one window at a time).

I will not have access to my own files on this computer, so I might not have all the details I would like to have for the Swiss and (well everyone else) War.  So things may slow down a little.  It might seem slow now, but it really isn't.  We are at around October 28th in the war and invasions are happening, ships are sinking and four countries are at war with the Swiss directly.

Hopefully I'll get some resolutions done before I leave, but if I don't I'll try to comeup with something on the tiny keyboard when I'm not busy.

Borys

Does that mean that I am now to pester P3D with "The Seven against the High Seas Fleet"?
Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

Desertfox

Believe me, we've done more today than in the last two weeks!

I'm never on on Saturday, so it wont be too much of a problem. Plus I have to finish the MacRobertson Air Race (Wesworld).
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Ithekro

Please pester him on that "Seven verses the High Seas Fleet"  I think he could have fun with it since I'm still not clear on the realism aspects of night fighting.

Korpen

Today is midsummer!  ;D :o ;D 8)
The one day of the year when this entire country shuts down completely.
Card-carrying member of the Battlecruiser Fan Club.

Borys

Quote from: Desertfox on June 21, 2007, 07:11:37 PM
Believe me, we've done more today than in the last two weeks!

My feeling is that last evening's board (and off board) activity may be described as "frentic".
:)
Yay for the Summer Solstice! Saint John's Day!
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

Korpen

And the orange elephants are attacking! :-*

Korpen

I will be in Germany untill Monday, so try and not destroy the world while i am away.

Desertfox

Too late! ;D How about just the Pacific?
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Borys

My wireless modem - USB 2.0 with XP drivers - decided that it'll sooner be seen dead than work with my Win2000 and USB 1.1 ports - that's why I was offline fior the past 3 days, and I will be erratic in the foreseeable future.
Not to mention me using a French keyboard, with no visible delete key, missing  key, and other pitfalls ...
If necessary cope without me - this will repesent communication failiures and a power striuggle between various coteries in Vienna.
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

The Rock Doctor

Swiss sabotage, perhaps.

It amuses me that you can't tell us which key is missing since you can't type the character to represent it.  Did the Swiss make off with it, too?

Walter

QuoteNot to mention me using a French keyboard, with no visible delete key, missing  key, and other pitfalls ...
Those dastardly French!!! :D
Probably look like this then. ;D

(Does it work?)
http://www.helldesk.dk/keyboard-ctrl-alt-del.jpg
QuoteIt amuses me that you can't tell us which key is missing since you can't type the character to represent it
He should be able to copy/paste the letters.

Borys

Ahoj!
The missing letter is the one which ends the sequence XY
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

maddox

On a French keyboard the Z is next to the A, what is the first key on the azerty keyboard.